For booking enquires please call
+353 95 45855
Inishbofin Island Hostel,
- The hostel is open all day from Easter to the 1st of October.
- We ask that children under 16 be accompanied by an adult.
- No animals or pets are allowed in the hostel.
- Advance booking is advised, and a deposit is required.
Rules of the house
All ages are welcome in our hostel. Our aim is to keep it friendly, clean, safe and comfortable for everybody. For these reasons the following rules must be observed.
- No smoking within the building.
- No food or drink ( tea, coffee, alcohol) to be consumed in the bedrooms or sitting room.
- Please wash, dry and return dishes/cutlery/pots/pans to their proper place.
- Please keep the kitchen area clean.
- Our fridges are for food only. No beer or wine is to be stored there.
- In the interest of quiet, we ask people to take showers before 11pm.
- All groups must pay a security deposit of €50 per person. This is refundable if no disturbance is caused or damage done.
- We would appreciate if guests keep as quiet as possible after 11pm and before 8am.
- Check out time is 10.30am on the day of departure.
We do not have a problem with patrons sharing a bottle of wine or a beer with their meals. However, we do not want people arriving with copious amounts of alcohol(i.e.slabs of beer or bottles of spirits). If you create a problem due to alcohol consumption in the hostel or the campsite, you will be asked to leave. Our hostel is for all ages and nationalities, families, singles, couples and groups.
It is not a party hostel, and we do not want it to be a venue for 'slab-drinking' individuals or groups.